Creating Connection Couples Retreat
The retreat is geared toward premarital couples, but we welcome couples in all relationship stages.
Next Retreat: October 20th
What to Expect
Our retreat is an experience for couples that incorporates presentations, videos, writing exercises, experiential activities, games, and discussion for the optimal learning and connecting experience. During this time, you will have the opportunity to connect with other couples, as well as have alone-time with your partner to explore:
- Strength and growth areas of your relationship
- Understanding and meeting your partner's needs
- How to support your partner
- Conflict management
- How to maintain a friendship
- Meeting your partner's affection need with a couples massage lesson from a licensed massage therapist
Don't worry... we won't put you on the spot! You choose what you're comfortable sharing with others.
The Bluff Trail House
8201 Bluff Trail
Austin, TX 78737
Unplug and find space to connect with your partner
- Take time away from the logistics of wedding planning, parenting, or daily life stressors to focus on building a strong foundation.
- Enjoy the beautiful Texas Hill Country setting, sip on a refreshing beverage, enjoy a catered lunch, and receive a couples massage lesson while connecting with your partner through exercises meant to enrich the bond you share with one another.
- This experience is about you and your partner. There is no need to feel like you need to impress anyone. Everyone is there to learn with and from one another.
Invest in your marriage
- Refocus and set the intention for the future of your relationship.
- Develop a deeper understanding and learn things about your partner you may not know yet.
- Gain tools to prevent and manage current or future issues in the relationship.
- Premarital work is often overlooked as a worthy wedding planning expenditure. However, those who participate in premarital education report, on average, a 30% stronger marriage. Ultimately, the average wedding will cost $12,000-15,000. Our retreat costs less than 4% of that.
$60 Discount on marriage license and expedited filing
- Couples who come to Creating Connection Couples Retreat to complete our approved TwoGether in Texas course will receive a certificate for a $60 discount on their marriage license.
- The certificate is good for one year before marriage.
- Presenting your certificate to the county clerk will also waive the 72-hour waiting period before getting married.
- The investment is $400 and includes:
- All course materials
- Couples massage lesson
- You don't need to bring anything – just yourself, your partner, and an open mind.